Whether or not you get a tax bill depends on your situation. If you have your own studio apartment, you will get a tax bill for your apartment only. If you live in a student room (and share the same address with other students), only one of you will get the tax bill. He or she has to settle with the other tenants.

When am I eligible for a reprieve?

If you have a low income (below welfare), and little or no savings, you probably will get a reprieve. If you live with other tenants at one address, only the income and savings of the student to whom the bill is addressed.

How to ask for a reprieve

At the back of the tax bill there are instructions on how to get a reprieve. Follow these instructions . You can also ask for a reprieve online, through this website (DigiD needed).

Also read:


Where and when can I dump my garbage?

When you’re living in a studio or student room, garbage can be a problem. There’s not much room to store garbage bags. What can you do? Here are a few tips.

read more

When repairs are needed

The best way to contact us when you need something repaired.

read more